Namaste

Welcome to my blog on Homoeopathy and Thinkings . .

Saturday, July 20, 2013

FRESH MORNING!!


Yes Fresh morning…. Recently I perceive the power of words on our life. You may say that we all know. But I am talking about the impact of it.

My best buddy is CISCO and is always on fire. He is suffering from IBS. Mostly when we talked I had seen him saying that he is sucked of the over responsibilities of family, friends and job pressure. He is executive and retains a big post. But he is not satisfied with what he is doing. Let it be. Some times in morning when he calls and start with “GOOD MORNING” wish. I use to respond him in my tone.

I found that mostly it’s me who is low at tone, and use to amaze on Vivek’s (my friend) voice. Soon we use to engorge in a talk in which Vivek use to reach his subconscious level and tell his problems. I felt it that discussing all the negatives will drain the energy of Vivek. Thus I started thinking on it.

During that period I was reading ‘The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari’ by Robin Sharma for 3rd time. I am now habituated to wake in morning 5:30am. Daily I use to read the book in open in morning but that day I was thinking of Vivek. But as soon as I went out in open I felt freshness of morning. As I was buried in my thoughts, its freshness made me calm in a fraction of second. I was enlightened with fact what I was experiencing. Instantly I texted to Vivek ‘Fresh Morning’ and nothing further.

He didn’t reply. The very next morning I did the same text. This time after few hours he called and told me that what he felt. He was really feeling FRESH. His days started with a fresh mood. Now it is a regular text in morning. If I miss then he sends me the same text and nothing.

Now we both are enjoying the freshness. Try it or ask me if you wanna some help.


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment